Kerala HSE Pass Percentage 2019 – Kerala DHSE Toppers List, Merit List Download: Kerala, a state on the south-western, Malabar Coast of India, according to an article in Wiki, the overall literacy rate was Kerala is around 93.91% as per 2011 census, the state has around 3.44 crores of population approximately, in total there are 14 districts, Thiruvananthapuram is the capital of Kerala, now let’s discuss about the Kerala HSE (Class 12) or Plus Two examinations which are to held in March 2019 for all the branches or fields like Arts, Science, and Commerce, students who have paid the examination fee and registered for the subjects are considered to be eligible to get their admit cards or hall tickets and appears the examinations.
Considering the pass percentages of the candidates, according to an article published in ‘LiveMint’ on 10th May 2018, last year around 84% of the total candidates cleared the subjects in the first attempt while out of which 180 students have scored 100% marks in all subjects, the district named ‘Kannur’ has recorded the highest pass percentage where ‘Pathanamthitta’ the lowest. The pass percentage for Vocational Higher Secondary Examination (VHSE) was around 90.24, the state education minister announced both the HSE and VHSE Result on behalf of DHSE, Kerala. Coming to more details from the ‘Business Standard’ article, 309,065 were the students who had qualified the Kerala HSE Class 12 Examinations in very first attempt.
Quick Information About Kerala (HSE/VHSE) Results 2019
- Name of the Authority Conducting Exams: Board of Secondary Education, Kerala State
- Name of the Examination Name: Kerala Class 11th & 12th Examinations 2019
- Examination Schedule: 06-03-2019 to 27-03-2019
- Date of Declaration of Result: Expected 8th May 2019
- Overall Pass Percentage: May be available after the Results are Announced
- Official website(s) Where Results can be Checked Online: keralaresults.nic.in
There were 180 students who scored 1200/1200 which is 100% of the total marks, these students can be considered as toppers, out of the total qualifying students 14,375 secured A+ grade. The Board was established in 1990, since that time it’s functioning and conducting the SSLC and HSE exams, if you want more information and updates, please follow us on Facebook (All India Word) and to get updates with the latest information you can also bookmark this website just by pressing CTLR+D and if you have some doubts or confused and want to ask with us, then you are free to ask your doubt through the comments section and we will try to answer back to you soon and do share this website with your friends also.
How To Check Kerala HSE & VHSE Percentage & Toppers List 2019
- The Kerala Education minister of DHSE may announce the pass percentages of HSE and VHSE both at the time of result declaration
- So students may also get it on the official website, and same may be updated here also
- If the toppers list is made available by the board, it could be in PDF format, so you need a PDF reader application or software in your mobile or PC
- Last year there were 180 candidates who have scored full marks which is 180 out of 180
- The names of the students may or may not be released by the board, which is depending on board